For all the interest, the passion, and hours of field work. We have enormous privilege thanks to all those Scientists, Researchers, and Educators that cross the country and the region of Madre de Dios, for bringing exclusive information of field biology and conservation to our present and the future generations. THANKS...
- June 11, 2007 by Joseph A. Tobias and Donald J. Brightsmith; Scientific Report; Distribution, ecology and conservation status of the Blue-headed Macaw Primolius couloni.
- January 10, 2011 By Peggy L. Shrum; Scientific Report: More records of sympatry of Black-faced Hawk (Leucopternis melanops) and White-browed Hawk (Leucopternis kuhli) in Madre de Dios, Peru.
- January 24 –25, 200 By CEPF and World Bank Operations; Briefing Book: Tropical Andes Hotspot: Vilcabamba-Amboró Conservation Corridor Peru and Bolivia. (Latinoamerican Forun, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- December 21-24, 2010 by Amable Richard and Tilman Wendland; Field Report; Curso interpretativo de observación de Aves en Cocha Machuwasi y sus alrededores. (Version en Español).
- September 25, 2010 by Richard Amable: Field Report; Salida de campo; Aves de la carretera Pastora, una Experiencia de Naturalistas. (Version en Español).
RARE SIGHTS REPORTS
- January 15 2010 by Toledo Joelson and Richard Amable; Field Report; Recently reported sighting of Brazilian Teal (Amazonetta brasiliensis), in Southeastern Peru.
BIRDING TRIP REPORTS
- September 3rd – 12th 2011 by David Southal; Birding Trip Report: Río Tambopata, Madre de Dios, Perú (Including Posada Amazonas, Tambopata Research Centre and Refugio Amazonas).
- August 24-26, 2013 by Richard Amable; Field Report. Registro; Aves de Corto Maltes Amazonia y sus Alrededores, Madre de Dios - Peru. (Version en Español)
PLATES AND FIELD GUIDES
- May, 2010 by Matt Cameron; Magazine Article Report. Macaws of Tambopata - Peru. "Wingspan".
- 2009 by Alan Lee; Magazine Article Report. Discovering Clay Licks in Peru. "PsittaScene".
- 2011 by Roma Subramanian; Magazine Article Report. Evolving a Parrot's Diet - Crop samples of what macaw chicks are fed in the wild show some startling results. "Bird Talk Magazine".
- 2013 by Donald J. Brightsmith; Magazine Article Report. The real dirt on parrot clay licks. "Bird Talk Magazine".
- 2006 by Rainforest Expeditions; Magazine Article Report. The Tambopata National Reserve. "perunature.com".
- 2003 by Andrea Johnson and Donald Brightsmith; Magazine Article Report. Helping local people value their natural treasures. "PsittaScene".
- 2002 by Donald J. Brightsmith; Magazine Article Report. The clay licks of Tambopata and beyond: The whos, whats, and whys of geophagy. "Iterpretative guide of the Tambopata Research Center and Posada Amazonas".
- 2009 by Roma Subramanian; Magazine Article Report. Colors in Flight. "International Focus, Texas A&M University".
- 2007 by Julie Rehmeyer; Magazine Article Report. Helping the Cause of Macaws. "ScienceNews for Kids".